MSc in Materials Engineering
The connection with industrial world is evidenced by many favorable data: LEARN MORE
– The employment rate (90%) is aligned with that of other master’s degree courses in Industrial Engineering
– The business sectors are extremely diversified
– The companies involving Materials Engineers are both of international dimensions but also of small and lean productive realities (small-medium enterprises, SMEs) of absolute leadership
– The use in the workplace of the knowledge acquired by graduates in Materials Engineering (64%) is among the highest in the degree courses in Engineering.
Graduates in Materials Engineering are characterized by their significant propensity to continue their studies, aimed at expanding their professional skills and entering the academic world:
– About 19% of graduates continue their studies in PhD courses
– At the University of Padova, there is wide participation in the PhD programmes in Industrial Engineering or in Materials Science and Engineering and Nanostructures.