Three years Course Plan
The educational offer for each cohort is planned on a triennial basis, and it is confirmed annually in the course catalog (Course Plan published below).39th COHORT COURSE PLAN (UPDATED)
Note: the forms to be used when taking courses and when attending the seminars are listed below.
COURSES NOT OFFERED BY UniPD
- If a student wants to attend a course that is not directly offered by the School, at the beginning of the course he must ask the Lecturer about the procedure for taking the final exam. If the course does not have a final exam, no credits can be obtained by the student.
- At the end of the course, the Lecturer (or any other person in charge of the course) must sign this form (“Final Evaluation”).
COURSES OFFERED BY UniPD
- At the end of the course (offered by the PhD School in Industrial Engineering, other UNIPD PhD schools, or regular UNIPD Master programs), once students pass the final examination, they must register it using the form provided.
- This document will prove that the student has taken the course and passed the exam. A scanned copy of this document must be uploaded to the Moodle platform for the PhD school when submitting the documents in support of the Annual Report (instructions will be provided by the secretariat).
- After passing the exam, a student taking a course offered by the PhD school in Industrial Engineering must fill out an anonymous Course Evaluation Questionnaire (insert only the name of your curriculum and your cohort) using the form provided. Each questionnaire, once filled, must be sent to the Curriculum Coordinator by email, who will forward it to the head of the PhD school. Please note that filling out this form is compulsory, and no course credits will be given to students who haven’t filled out the questionnaire.
- After attending a seminar, a student must register it using the form provided.
- If it is impossible to have the form signed by the presenter/organizer of the seminar, the Supervisor may sign the form instead.
- This document will prove that the student has attended the seminar. A scanned copy of this document must be uploaded in the Moodle platform for the PhD school, when submitting the documents in support of the Annual Report (instructions will be provided by the secretariat).
- Students can attend seminars that are not proposed by the PhD Course or by DII. The Supervisor must approve the participation.
- Students must attend at least three seminars from the ones proposed by the PhD Course or by DII. seminars are proposed to the students by the Secretariat via email.
- Conference attendance cannot be considered as a seminar.